TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/ “Company” individually and collectively refer to TheWinnerZone App and the terms “Visitor” “User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (www.thewinnerzone.com) & App (WinnerZone). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site & app. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website & app.
Use Of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Website Use
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, App, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
FAIR GAME PLAY POLICY
- TheWinnerZone Reserves right to cancel any match at anytime without any prior notice or reason.
- By participating in TheWinnerZone Matches, you accept and agree that you are above 18 years in age.
- In case the investigators or spectators find any suspicious player in the game play, TheWinnerZone reserves right to disqualify, suspend or put the doer’s account on hold and also cancel their winning prizes or amount.
- In case of any technical glitch, the match may get cancelled and in such cases the entry fees will be refunded to the participants or re-match may take place.
- In case any player fails to submit correct details while participating in any match then the reward/prize amount will be cancelled for that player and no refund will be processed.
- Players are not allowed to use any Mod or Hacks in the Game. If anyone is found suspicious, then immediate action will be taken, their account/s will be suspended, all the pending withdrawals will be cancelled and wallet balance will become useless.
- Do not use any Emulator to Play in non-emulator matches. Such players will be kicked from custom Room and if anyone remains not-kicked then they may not get the match rewards/prizes.
- Participants need to make sure to grab Match Details such as Room ID and Password before the match start time. The Room Id and Password are shared in the app and also through SMS. Grab them and join the room quickly. In case the participants fail to join the room before the match start time, they won’t be able to join the match later on and no refund will be processed for the same.
- In case participants fail to join the room due to any external issues from participants end (i.e. Slow internet, multi-tasking, minimizing PUBG Mobile, Receiving Calls or SMS, etc.) then no refund will be processed.
- If the participants are kicked or auto-kicked from the room without any reasons then the refund will be issued upon submitting proper valid evidences such as Screenshot of the Error Screen or Message.
- Any of the policies mentioned here can change, get updated or removed at any time, so keep checking here for latest policies and rules.
- Before participating in any match at TheWinnerZone, you agree to the Fair Game Play Policy and accept it.
TheWinnerZone built the WinnerZone app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by TheWinnerZone at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
1. To facilitate our Service;
2. To provide the Service on our behalf;
3. To perform Service-related services; or
4. To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.